Friday, February 27, 2009

Sub Contractors.............................................




Sub Contractors are the guys who do the mechanical installations like Heating and Air, Plumbing, Electrical. Heres a quick run down of the problems we had with them....
Heat and Air;
 Made promises he didnt keep (change existing registers to common size, 1 week install (2 weeks))
Drove a 1 ton tuck into my front yard leaving ruts. Wouldnt return my calls when I had problems. Told electrician didn't need new service old 1 was fine, NOT, needed bigger 1.
DON'T USE AIRTRON 
Plumbing;
Showed up a day late, TWICE. Didn't show up at all to install vent pipe flashing, rained next day so I did it... Tryed charging me for stuff that I supplied. Added $400.00 for a gas line he "forgot" to put in bid
DON'T USE ARMSTRONG PLUMBING
Electrical;
We had fairly good luck with electrician, at least he did everything I asked him to do. Its ok to use Barone Electric, tell Danny to send Denny out to do your job.